Pediatric dentistry is an age-defined specialty that provides both primary and comprehensive preventive and therapeutic oral health care for infants and children through adolescence, including those with special health care needs. Pediatric dentists are dedicated to the oral health of children from infancy through the teen years. Their treatment can include the prevention and treatment of diseases of the mouth, teeth and gums as well as the early intervention during the growth of teeth to prevent extensive problems in the future.
- Track 1-1 Nerve Treatment
- Track 2-2 Fluoride Treatments
- Track 3-3 Dental Cleanings
- Track 4-4 Tooth Extractions
- Track 5-5 Emergency Dentistry